Top Ten (+ 1!) Reasons to go the Round Hearth at Stowe
- It is geared to students, especially teenagers
- It is structured so that the leaders can sleep at night (the RH Night Manager does the night time monitoring)
- Breakfast is great...eggs, bacon or ham, pancakes or french toast, bagels, juice milk... great way to start the day.
- Supper is great...a healthy salad bar and a meal geared to teenagers.
- The Game Room is a place to have fun in the evening.
- The TV room is very cozy
- They are right there to help in case of accident or injury on the hill.
- The set up, with the dining room, Round Hearth, front desk, Game Room, TV room and the two separate dorms, works great for us.
- The skiing at Stowe is fantastic.
- The price of the package is very, very reasonable...food, lodging, lift pass, place to hang out in the evening.
- They are first class people who are trying to ensure a good safe... teenage overnight experience.
I have been involved in taking school groups to the Round Hearth Inn and the Red Fox Inn for a very long time. We go back year after year quite frankly because: the skiing is great and we can't find a place which better suits our High School Ski Club needs.
Phil German, Group Leader
Email: [email protected]
School Phone: 905.668.2731